Plan.Grow.Do. is awarded the prestigious Quality Mark from One Awards part of NOCN Group
What is a Quality Mark
A Quality Mark recognises and celebrates training programmes that maximise individuals’ development opportunities and helps raise standards across the sector.
Achieving the Quality Mark means our training meets a nationally recognised quality benchmark.
Why does it matter to you that we have a Quality Mark?
- Your sales force can be confident that their training and development has been assessed to meet a professional standard, helping motivation and retention.
- Your company will be recognised for providing relevant and robust training that supports career development in sales.
- Your company will sit alongside the best employers when it comes to attracting and the recruitment of the best available sales talent.
- Your approach to training and development will enhance the profile of your company to your customers, industry and sector for doing everything you can to attract and develop highly skilled skilled sales talent.
- You can promote the Quality Mark can both internally and externally to demonstrate that your business offers best in class training in Modern Sales.
Why is Plan.Grow.Do. so sought after?
Plan.Grow.Do. is a methodology that works.
It blends the best of a traditional Sales and Marketing approach with a relevant and modern approach.
Integrating and enhancing the parts that are valued but customers of both approaches, ensuring that your sales activities are focused and reach more of your ideal clients.
Read more about our work with Shell UK and Certas Energy and their lubricants sales team in Changing And Old Dinosaur.
What do ONE Awards say about us receiving this Quality Mark
Fabienne Bailey Managing Director at One Awards
Having been on the course myself, I knew it met the standards of the Quality Mark and so it is brilliant to be able to recognise it through our product. The team enjoyed learning about the modern sales approach and we are happy to recommend this to other organisations.
John Earland Business Development of Access to HE provision;
Congratulations it’s a great acknowledgment that you run a quality suite of courses!
What do NOCN say about us receiving this Quality Mark
Louise Allen Group Director of Business Development and Sales at NOCN;
Developing and establishing a new sales team is challenging especially during a busy sales cycle and there’s never a good time to stop and learn. Steve and Rob made the process so much easier. Having utilised many sales coaches previously, I found the course was aimed at any level and was easily adaptable to the audience. The team felt invested in, valued and more importantly all left feeling empowered to make a change to their usual sales technique. Delighted to see that their programme now has the Quality Mark which is great news and further validates what a great programme this is.
Read more about our work with the NOCN team in Start as you mean to go on. Sales Training for a new sales team.
Plan.Grow.Do. is available in digital, webinar and classroom formats
The time is always right to reflect how best to help our sales teams develop to serve our customers, companies and shareholders.
If you’ve decided the time is right to invest your B2B salesforce all you have to do is reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to arrange a call with either Steve or Rob and we can start the conversation.
Further reading from the Plan. Grow. Do. Sales Training blog.
The B2B Migration to Modern Sales
The holding pattern in sales. 3 things to do when the market disappears.
Three Reasons You Need To Adapt Your Sales Approach.